Multi Radiance Technology™ is the first of its kind to combine the entire range of the therapeutic light spectrum and deliver therapeutic energy in a synergistic manner. The syncing of the therapeutic wavelengths creates an optimal environment that reinforces the effects of the individual wavelengths to create the world’s most advanced pain relieving modality.
This FDA cleared device provides an effective non-surgical, drug-free treatment option. Multi Radiance Medical features a unique combination of radiances that work synergistically for temporary pain relief. These include: super pulsed laser, pulsed broadband infrared SLDs, pulsed red light, static magnetic field and electrical stimulation.
The MR4 includes the patented LaserSweep technology which creates a constantly changing frequency to scan the selected target tissue from superficial to deep.
The MR4 excels where most therapy devices fall short. It delivers higher peak power yet is safe without the risk of thermal damage.
An 88% positive effect was demonstrated in studies done on the efficacy of Multi Radiance Technology in relieving pain caused by arthritis of small and medium joints. The clinical study involved 140 participants.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
What happens during treatment?
- Laser therapy accelerates healthy cell growth, spurring pain relief, wellness and recovery from injury.
- Laser therapy stimulates fi broblast development and collagen synthesis in damaged tissue, leading to faster recoveries.
- Laser therapy causes higher outputs of specific enzymes, greater oxygen and food particle loads for blood cells, i.e., greater production of the basic food source for cells: Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP).
- Laser therapy reduces the formation of scar tissue following cuts, scratches, burns or surgery. It reduces swelling caused by bruising or infl ammation of joints thus bringing enhanced joint mobility.
- Laser therapy induces temporary vasodilation, increasing blood fl ow to damaged areas of the body.
- Laser therapy speeds the process of nerve cell reconnection to bring the numb areas (due to damaged tissue) back to life.
Worldwide, MR4 laser therapy treats over 300 conditions effectively.